Lagg?

Hello, I'm trying to run a game called Second Life. The game installed fine how-ever every time I play it the game lags so bad to the point where it almost not able to be played.

I am using a fedora based distro called BLAG. So I installed wine with YUM, I'm not sure what version of wine I'm using. My video card is, ATI catalyst. Any help at all will be great?

P.S: you can tell I'm pretty much new to UNIX-based operating systems and wine, please don't be to harsh?  [Mr. Green] [/url]