Re: Total War (Rome and Medieval demo's) - crash on my setup

OK, thanks for the info.

I'll abandon this for now:

1. I'm new-ish to Linux and only upgrade from the Package Manager (its easier and usually works). The update isn't in it yet.

2. Its an old PC and I don't wanna spend any money on it, and its the only GPU I had to use in it.

I'll either wait for the update and try then, or just remove these demo's.

Thanks for your comments/help.