Re: make sure the cryptographic service is running on this compu

dcoventry wrote:

> I can't access these using Firefox with Linux as MS Live says that my platform is not supported (no surprises there). However, I can access it using Firefox under Wine, but it stalls when I try to access the files.

I'm not really familiar with Live; is it supposed to be accessible from Firefox in Windows? Lots of MS things are IE-only. But if it works with Firefox in Windows, it should theoretically work in Wine, too. Post console output from trying to use Firefox in Wine to access it.