Re: Help with .net application under wine please

I am still playing with this and trying things. The app on native windows uses .net1 and yes I have installed Firefox under Wine and it works and surfs the internet just fine. I know the author of the program and I have my suspicions that it may use Internet Explorer functions 'under the covers' in which case this may well not work.

I'll do some more digging and testing....

Stuart