Re: wine produces no output

Alright people, I might not be quite relevant to the topic being discussed. But I simply wish to share a wonderful experience. Have you guys ever made a combination of your wine and cigar? Oh! my God. The cross between the two works great!

Please share it with me as well!
I'll let you know the breed of cigars that go well with wine in a short while!
Much Thanks!