Re: How do you compile a simple application with winelib?

I got my simple program to work. It turns out that I had some junk in my /usr/lib/wine directory that I added in an attempt to get winelib to work, before I discovered winegcc. I removed it, and it works now.

The notepad2 example still won't work without some adjustments, but I know how to do that now.