Re: Mailing list bounce issues

Rather than discarded, just quickly reviewed (maybe for the "doubt" cases) might be better. I have noticed on some blogs that my posts never ever appeared because the system thought I was a spambot.

This might take up a bit more time than just discarding the messages, but it'll still take up less time than the current (probably manual) removal of spam.