Re: Mouse/keyboard input causes huge FPS loss in Eve Online

This still happens in 1.1.30. Also, it appears to only happen with Eve Online. I've played other games (Sacred comes to mind) without trouble. Any ideas why I'd have bad FPS issues when moving the mouse or holding down a key on the keyboard in Eve only?

Hope someone can shed a little light on this problem.

-Sem