Unity 3D

Hello! I need wery big support with program called Unity 3D! It requeres Direc 3D9, Directx 9 or higher! As I know, wine is supporting all those things, but when I install Unity and when I`m lounching it, it just doesn`t opens and it didn`t drop any error message! I`m running my wine on linux mint!

Thanks for help!