iTunes on Ubuntu

Hey, I ultra new to this - this meaning Linux.

I have just spent alot of money on a good machine, and alot of money on albums bought on itunes so I do not want to move to Ubuntu - which I tried out and fell in love with very recently. I have downloaded Wine but can't figure out how to use it and how to use it with itunes. I would also like to play video games on the Linux system - games such as Modern Warfare etc.