Re: World of Warcraft running on one core

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 21:07, doh123 <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't think Wine has implemented multi-core support yet.. and leaves it all one a single core...
>
> someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Its actually causing some issues for older games, such as NFS II and
Red Alert... See AppDb pages... (AFAIK these applications have issues
on multiple processors under Windows as well)

(I would guess that Wine simply leaves it to the host operating
system's kernel to decide how to schedule threads)

I know that wPrime seem to be running on one core only as well, not sure why...

Gert