Re: conquer online and direct3d

dimesio wrote:

> sunshine1 wrote:
> > i didnot fixed my problem ok i only want to know how to change color depht
> >
> > from 32 bit to 16bit on ubuntu
>

> Ask on the Ubuntu forum. That is not a Wine question.

you are again how can i open athread to ask astupid question like that its a question during finding sollutions for the game

it was only suggestion to make the game go well as i said before the game is working very good in xp so please put areply can help me dont make it very hard and thanks for your understanding