Re: Running an app that require specific NT groups

TSeeker wrote:
> So, back to my initial question, is there any way to create groups? I don't mind writing a bit of C if that is what's needed.

Wine doesn't have support for any additional groups. You'll have to hack things.

All depends on how this program checks for things. You might have to patch number of places... And what you want to do - fix it "right" or hack something enough for your program to run.