Re: Is This Really Legal?

dizzyPenguin wrote:

This brings me back to Linux, can I really run Wine Legally or is
there something out there somewhere that says
Microsoft, Steinberg and Cyberlink will come after us all if we
modify their software or Wine to get them to work together.

You can use Wine legally, because it shares no code with Windows or any
Microsoft application.

Renan
--
Renan Birck | Engenharia Elétrica - UFSM | Linux is user-friendly.
http://twitter.com/renan2112             | It is not idiot-friendly.