Re: Wine use nautilus.

ram4nd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> How can I make wine use nautilus instead of wine file manager.
>
> I want to make File-Open... in Photoshop CS2 to use nautilus.

If you're talking about the common File Open and File Save dialogs to open files and the like, these are an integral part of Windows, sometimes customized to display extra components (like IrfanView does) and thus it's not possible to use an actual file browser, which has a different function from these file dialogs anyway.