Re: hMail Server Install?

Hi Martin,

Yes, I'd be more than happy to continue this discussion offline.

How do we make contact? I don't know my way around this forum very well, so can't see a way to mail you. So if you do have some time, if you select the Private Message against my profile, it may get to me?

Regards,
Martin
Oh - and thank you for the information offered so far. It's given me lots to think about.