Re: I want to be able to minimise WoW

On 09/09/2009 09:46 AM, fullyspenged wrote:
Problem: Whenever I minimise WoW, the fps drops to sub-10. I can solve this by minimising and maximising the window again
> but if I wait too long after minimising, it doesn't always work.

I've always played windowed and hadn't heard of this. I just switched to full screen to test and my fps did drop but came back up to normal within a 3-4 seconds of maximizing the window. I went back and forth several times and it came back up each time. Not sure how much help I can be since our systems are different but here's the info on mine in case it's useful:

wine 1.1.23
Fedora 11 x86_64
nVidia 9800GT
driver version 185.18.14
I use the -opengl tag for WoW and have my system limited to 3G ram for stability in game (because of 64 bit OS).

If you can think of any other info that might help just let me know.