Re: Can I use UDL file in Wine?

This stat program is working with two settings.
Network: the program is on the server. In Linux I mount by cifs the folder with this program into /mnt/stat and configure wine: /mnt/stat into the disk D:.
Base setting - Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL server.
I don't know what base on the server. On Monday I find out this.