Re: Repository server down? (Friday 28 August)

I'm new to Ubuntu and Wine but when I try to download Scott Ritchie's key or use the command Line to add the repository's key to my systems list of trusted APT keys my system keeps giving me an error basically saying it can not connect.  The terminal just sits there after I enter my password when prompted.  Is it possible this is related to the same problem from this topic earlier?  Thanks.