Chinese and Japanese input in WINE- does it work?

Hello

Is it possible to input Chinese and Japanese input via SCIM?

I've been trying to get Chinese and Japanese input (via SCIM) to work in WINE applications for a long time. But I have never succeeded

Specifically I want to use Chinese and Japanese input in the application TreeDBNotes.  I have tested the application with WINE at the applications page: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.p ... n&iId=6633

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it greatly!

-??eÕý
ý(WINEÌb( Hã³Ù*î? ÐM"