Re: Wine menu doesn't show

aherrns wrote:
> last version's flavor is Vanilla? How do I open its menu then?

"Vanilla version" means unaltered version of any project straight form developers without any modifications done by distro packagers.

I'm not exactly sure what's your problem. Are you saying there is no menu in your program you are trying to run? Or that installing this program didn't create links in your Gnome menu?