Re: problems with wine

On 08/21/2009 08:26 PM, beckman0208 wrote:
i recently downloaded wine and the key  and i cant run any of my windows based games. when i insert my disk instead of auto starting like it does on windows it just opens a folder with the disk contents. how do fix this problem.

In the folder of disk contents that it opens, look for something ending in .exe it will probably be install.exe or setup.exe or something similar depending on the program. Right click on that and the menu should give you an option to 'open with wine' or 'wine program loader' or something similar. Choose that and you should get whatever type of installer the program used in windows.