Re: Running a Windows dedicated server with Wine through ssh

It isn't a text based program, it is a dedicated server for a game (a host so that people can connect to it and play together).

What's the easier way to install the latest version of X11?

And command should I use to run my application with Wine?

Thanks in advance.