Re: Voipcheap and wine 1.1.8

Andrew Fenn wrote:

> If you're trying to just phone people using the voip service then you
> can use any sip client to do so. Twinkle and Ekiga are two such linux
> applications you might want to try instead of the one provided by
> Betamax.

yes i now, but i use voipcheap because it allow to connect my home phone with my iterlocutor phone directly without headsets or network problems, and finally i have a huge list of contacts.
I tryed the CrossOver demo version but nothing to do.
hope it will work soon on linux and mac

p.s. i'am sorry for the massive terminal output