Re: isqlw with wine

Lastly Wine had accomplished a lot in the network area. It have networksupport that well enough to run torrent clients (and servers), play networkgames, run online bank clients etc. I don't think it's really network issue.I couldn't recommend more than I did before - you should analyze error logsand see which DLLs it need, then install needed with winetricks (I supposeyou will definitely have to install VB 6.0 runtime - by winetricks, notcopying DLLs from Windows and everything in a clean prefix!). Then if itstill don't work, analyze error logs further to see what it also needs.Maybe you should report a bug - chances are that it's really not workingbecause of a bug in Wine, why not.I have access to MS Action Pack at my workplace and I have right to installand run MS SQL Server for demonstration and testing purposes. So if nothinghelps, I'll install it on some server and see what I can do. Remind me in 2weeks (I will not have time for it until then).
-- Best regards,Danila Sentiabov aka dsent-------------- next part --------------An HTML attachment was scrubbed...URL: <http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/attachments/20090808/7772e0ba/attachment.htm>