XML issue

Debian Lenny, latest Wine.
I just installed a program that my WOW guild is raving about. Had to install.NET 2 to get it to run. Only problem so far is that I can't open a savedprofile. It saves in XML format. That part seems ok, but I can't open itagain. The process hangs on the first of three steps, locks up, and I haveto force quit the app. I can open and read the file with a web browser(Iceweasel). Where do I go from here?
Thanks,Jim-------------- next part --------------An HTML attachment was scrubbed...URL: <http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/attachments/20090805/d382c501/attachment.htm>