Re: WinVICE

dimesio wrote:
> zacskou wrote:
>
>> Here are the screenshots.
>>
>> http://vizilou.uw.hu/x64.png
>> http://vizilou.uw.hu/xvic.png
>>

> I don't get either the black background with x64.exe or the graphical corruption with xvic.exe, but my graphics card is nVidia.
>
> Have you tried running in a virtual desktop? (Check "emulate a virtual desktop" on the graphics tab in winecfg.)

Zacskou:

Dimesio pointed out something that I have to ask:  What type of video
card are you using?  What type of video drivers are installed,
proprietary or open-source?  What Operating System are you trying to get
the emulators running with (Linux distro and version)?  I've deleted
most of the messages in this thread.

James McKenzie