Wine eject doesn't eject.

Latest wine, ubuntu 9.04

I'm trying to install Tron 2.0, but, when it asks for the second CD, wine eject fails. It takes the command, but doesn't seem to actually do anything. Outside of the installer, though, wine eject does work. I've tried launching the installer all of the different ways listed in the FAQ also; all wouldn't work.

Is there some fix for this, or a way to do it manually?
Thanks in advance! :)