Re: WoW: Screen Spinning?

McKinnon wrote:
I did some searches for just "screen spinning on mouse click" and found that it is usually in windows vista in windowed mode, and changing the DPI to 96 somehow fixes it.

But I've tried full screen and windows with the same results. And IDK how to change my dpi

Sometimes keyboard management programs in the various linux distributions can cause this. Try doing a search of the forum for that, there have been a couple threads that had some fixes to try listed in them.