Re: REPORT NOT COMPLETED

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 16:11, israelfreire<wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Any idea?

I'm not very good at reading the logs, someone else might probably say
something completely different... (There is no quicker way to get
correct advice than giving out completely wrong advice ;) )

It probably makes sense to try and find out which controls the GUIDs
in the logs belong to. I would guess registering them might help....

This may help: http://www.myplugins.info/guids/guidlist.php (found via
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2006-July/049208.html )

Don't know if Dcom98 might help...

Gert