Re: Questions when running WOW and other games in frames.

kinglink wrote:
I have a Intel X4500HD Video card (I believe, unfortunatly intel's drivers don't really specify which one it is.

I can't respond to the whole post right now but will come back to it. My first guess for the cause of most of your problems is the video card. People often have trouble getting Linux drivers for Intel cards that let them be able to handle everything needed for modern games.

I will see if I can find anything to help with the things listed in the post and send another reply tomorrow, hopefully other people will have some ideas for you as well.