Re: WOW patch downloads hang

Soulcage wrote:
Download this and put it inside the same folder as the blizzard downloader. http://capnbry.net/wow/downloads/WoWTorrentEx-4.zip
Then run it to get a .torrent file that you then can use in ur own torrent program.

I would have to know much more about what that zip file was before recommending anyone even follow that link. I might be useful for you to include information about what the file is, how it works, and why it would make a difference so that people can have a better idea if it might help them. Especially since that link does directly to the file and not to a webpage with any information about the file.

I don't use torrent other then the default WoW usage, but isn't it possible that using some torrent file other than Blizzard's own might not be legal or might violate TOS?.