World of Warcraft not running

Hello,

I can imagen this forum had his fair share of WoW related topic but a quick search didnt give me a satisfing answere. I apolisize if this question has come up before i just suck at searching.

Yesterday i decided i had enough of Vista. I was thinking about moving to linux for some while now and i couldn't think of anymore reason not to.
So i made a backup from my important files and went to install linux ubuntu.
I am enjoying it every much and even though its a whole new learning experiance i think its great!

But not i stumbled upon a problem i cant seem to fix.
I got wine and follewed a guide to install WoW. the few little problems i came across i could easly fix with the help of some google searches.
Everything installed fine but now when i start WoW my screen resolution changes and then it crashes with a fatal 132 error.
I think it might be my GFX drivers? but how do i install new drivers on linux ubuntu?

or does anyone have an idear how to make wow work?

I havent be able to patch wow yet either because it just wont start up at all. and for some reason it wont start patching from the launcher.