Re: Demote

Report wont help :P It's about a game called lineage2 c4 a read what you said about this game and what it is posted and i installed and played just fine till yesterday that i did some uploads.. it gets me an error and i dont think you can help :P i just have to install the previous version.. Anyway i unistalled wine from synaptic package manager and downloaded the 1.1.24 version from your link and when i open it it tell me:
Error: Wrong Architecture 'Ipia'
And i cant press install package...