Lightroom and Wine or Mac version

Hi, I'm Paolo.

I want to install Adobe Lightroom on my Kubuntu.
The installation was finished successfully, but when I wrote the licence number, after I received an error message, that say that he can't write the file; then my Lightroom installation don't work.

I read on this website,  Adobe Lightroom's page, that this program works slowly on wine, but there is a note that say "Abobe Lightroom is available natively for Mac OS.".

How I can use MAC software under linux?

Is there a solution for working with lightroom on Wine?

Thank you so much.

Paolo