Re: skype

What phone works with Skype when the computer is turned off? I am looking around for a phone to use with Skype. I Really don't want to spent 140 bucks for one. Can you use any VOIP phone or does it have to be skype? Also i wanted to know what phones I can use to were I don't have to have my pc on 24/7.