Softoken II issues during install

Hi,

I'm trying to run Softoken II in wine but having very little success. When installing using the softoken msi file it doesn't seem to get as far as it does on a windows machine. But there still seems to be some part of the install completed as I can run Softoken exe afterwards, although it gives me problems.

I run the msi using:

Code:
wine start softoken/setup.msi

And I get the following output:

Code:

fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000500
[brmaguir@brmaguir-wpx01 Desktop]$ fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"brmaguir" (nil) 0x33f83c (nil) 0x33f840 0x33f834 - stub
fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"brmaguir" 0x12cb40 0x33f83c 0x129038 0x33f840 0x33f834 - stub
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub MigrateFeatureStates -> 1 ignored L"Upgrade" table values
err:msi:msi_dialog_create_controls no handler for element type L"Billboard"
fixme:msi:ACTION_HandleStandardAction unhandled standard action L"SetODBCFolders"
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub MigrateFeatureStates -> 1 ignored L"Upgrade" table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub UnregisterExtensionInfo -> 1 ignored L"Extension" table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub UnregisterProgIdInfo -> 1 ignored L"ProgId" table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub RemoveShortcuts -> 3 ignored L"Shortcut" table values
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub RemoveFolders -> 1 ignored L"CreateFolder" table values
fixme:msi:ITERATE_CreateShortcuts poorly handled shortcut format, advertised shortcut
fixme:msi:ITERATE_CreateShortcuts poorly handled shortcut format, advertised shortcut
fixme:msi:ITERATE_CreateShortcuts poorly handled shortcut format, advertised shortcut
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
err:msi:register_progid L"SofToken.Application.1" has no class
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub RemoveExistingProducts -> 1 ignored L"Upgrade" table values

Any help would be greatly appreicated as I've been trying to get SoftokenII working for a while now with no luck.

Cheers,
Brendan