Re: Wine auto update under Suse 10.3

I downloaded the latest version of wine from winehq - I also use openSuSE 10.3 on a 64-bit system. I can't install it either 0 see below.

andrew@zeus:~/Download/RPM$ sudo rpm --install wine-1.1.24-4.1.i586.rpm
root's password:
error: Failed dependencies:
        libgnutls.so.26 is needed by wine-1.1.24-4.1.i586
andrew@zeus:~/Download/RPM$

Andrew

On top of the world
On the edge of sheer heaven
Believe in this red-letter-day
Life comes to light

On Top of the World by Edenbridge (Shine, 2004)

fredsie wrote:
The above has been working perfectly since I first installed Wine last year, successfully installing the updates which appear sometimes on a daily basis. It uses the main Suse 10.3 repositories, plus
software.opensuse.org/download/Emulators:/Wine/openSUSE_10.3/

However in the last couple of weeks the updates have all failed, giving a "missing dependencies" message showing many missing modules. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling via YaST; the same dependency failures occur preventing the reinstall.
Any suggestions?

Thanks