Re: Steam Games Don't Work. Please Help!

K thnx, but theres one problem... my synaptic manager doesn't work... It just suddenly stopped working, it says something like 'List needs updating, this should have been done automaticly...' or something like that. Plus I already enabled the Wine permission thingy and the Scottie Ritchie key (I still have no idea what that is lol) Thnx anyway