Can''t get utorrent to install

Hi everyone.  I'm really new to Linux and everything but I just got an Eee PC 901 and I'm running Ubuntu Eee (Easy Peasy).  I downloaded and installed Wine following the directions on this site then I downloaded utorrent.  First I tried just having Firefox open it with wine and that worked and brought me to the install wizard but then on the last step when I tell it to install nothing happens.  I also tried saving it to my hard drive and then going into Wine -> Uninstall Wine software, then clicking on the Install button to browse for the .exe but again nothing happens.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks