Re: Conflicts between kde and wine games - workaround

I have this problem with a few games on wine too.
Try using this plasmoid, it is very handy to have! It Enables/Disables compositing at the flick of a switch :)
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Toggle-Compositing?content=78299

Games probably run faster with compositing disabled anyway so I always switch it off before running a game.

~AlienWolf