Error on first run

Hi all

I have recently installed wine on fedora 11 and have installled only 1 application on that. Whenever I run the application i get the following error mesage

"For security reasons, the program will not run while system debuggers are active. Please remove or disable the system debuggers before trying to run the program again."

Kindly tell me, how can i solve this problem.

Regards,

Aftab