Re: HEADER_WindowProc unknown msg ?

Austin English wrote:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 5:47 PM, walt<w41ter@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I should mention that from winetricks I've installed vcrun2005sp1, msxml3,
and I'm using the native rpcrt4 just to get the program running.

Native rpcrt4 does not work properly in wine, especially if installed by itself.

Hm.  I removed the rpcrt4 override this morning and so far the app is rock
solid.  I think I added that override before I got the app installed, so
it must have been something to do with the installer.

There is one odd thing that happens consistently when I start the program from
a command prompt: the app freezes after logging into its remote data server,
and I can un-freeze it by typing a carriage return in the same xterm window
that I started the program from.

Any ideas why that might happen?

Thanks.