WINE does not recognize mounted ISO

I'm a new user of WINE (and Ubuntu). I have mounted an ISO and have configured WINE to see it as the D: drive; however, when I attempt to access the disc (game- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2) it tells me that there is no disc in the drive. I can get it to run by placing the disc in the drive, though. I even changed the image to the drive letter that the physical CD-Rom was (I:) and that still didn't work. Any suggestions?

Wine 1.1.23