Re: *SOLVED* I offer to donate $50 to wine...

rja wrote:
> just a minor thing...
>
> jeee, now I wished I could understand why this works...
>
> I just paypalled my $50 as promised. keep up the good work guys...

Please understand why I called this change a "hack". It is not the correct way to do it and this change is not becoming part of the official Wine. It is a quick solution to get you going, perhaps finding more interesting problems and give me some time to study this thing.
Until I (or another dev) fixes the real underlying problems you will need to apply this patch every time that you upgrade wine.

I'll let you know when any progress is made.