Re: A Sims Oddity

Ok, perhaps I phrased that wrongly.
Yes, technically it is piracy, a better way to put it would be that its not stealing since you'd still have to buy it to play the real thing.
I downloaded the leaked Beta but i'm going to go buy it tomorrow when it comes out, yeah I live in Europe so we always get stuff a bit later than the yanks :/.