Wine Installation Error

Hello,

I am new to Linux. I am trying to install Wine on my RHEL 5. I keep getting this message.

Code:
[root@localhost ~]# yum install WINE
This system is not registered with RHN.
RHN support will be disabled.
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
No Repositories Available to Set Up
Parsing package install arguments
Setting up repositories
No Repositories Available to Set Up
No Match for argument: WINE
Nothing to do
[root@localhost ~]# yum install Wine
This system is not registered with RHN.
RHN support will be disabled.
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
No Repositories Available to Set Up
Parsing package install arguments
Setting up repositories
No Repositories Available to Set Up
No Match for argument: Wine
Nothing to do

I'm not sure how to proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!