Re: World of warcraft shuts down

dildhat wrote:
Running openSUSE 1.11, gnome desktop and wine 1.1.9. (WoW patch 3.1.3)

WoW just shuts down, no errors, no warnings, no nothing.. There is no indications of a crash it just plain shuts down as if I'd hit alt+f4. Anyone having the same problem?

Have you tried the suggestions from the winedb page for stability that might apply to your system, some of those might help. I would also suggest moving up to a newer wine version, try 1.1.20.

Otherwise sending us some more info on your system might help: 32 or 64 bit, how much memory, video card and driver, etc.