Re: Crashday: RakNet.dll failed to initialize

vitamin wrote:

> You have to properly install all programs on Wine.

Thanks for your reply!

I installed Crashday normally from CD, running setup.exe.
The setup completed successfully.

Apart from that, Crashday also worked without installation on Linux (installation from Windows), just starting the exe with wine went fine (but I had to do the configuration again, of course).