Noob Hyperlobby help please.

Hi all.

I am new to Linux and I like it very much! I would be so happy if I could get IL2 1946 to work online. The game works fine in wine, and I have checked out the database and am trying to install hyperlobby in order to play online. I have installed the vb6 runtime, and hyperlobby ok,  but then it says.

"Use cabextract to extract the contents of dcom98.exe to a temporary location.
copy ole32.dll, oleaut32.dll and rpcrt4.dll from the temporary location to the Hyperlobby program directory. The default program directory location is ~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/HyperLobbyPro3"

I have absolutely no idea what I should do. If someone could point me in the right direction, or explain to me what I should do, I would be most appreciative. I have googled this but can not figure it out.

I am using Ubuntu 9.04 jaunty and  wine contained in the repository of that distro if that helps.

Many thanks for any advice offered.

All the best.

Tim